Monday, June 30, 2008

The Good Night

The Good Night, Danny DeVito, Penelope Cruz, Gwyneth Paltrow
So, Did you know that one of the biggest exports that the USA has, comes right out of Hollywood. It is our American Made Movies. Well, I kept thinking about that as I watched this British piece of Crap movie. I watch a British film every now and then cause you never know if a good one might come along, but unless it has violence, like Snatch or Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels, they all pretty much suck. I will admit, I have never watched a Monty Python movie, because that humor doesn't appeal to me very much, but I know millions of people love them, so I will excuse my opinions from those. Okay so THIS MOVIE... Well, wasn't that impressed, actually I was a bit bored. It is about a ex-musician, who is going thru a mid life crisis, and starts thinking that his dreams are windows to reality, until he tests it, and reality actually really sucks. The movie is a bit twisted, and tries to be clever with a plot twist, but everyone knows dreams are dreams, and reality is reality. I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone, except maybe for a couple of teenagers, that are looking to rent a movie just so they can make out, this would be perfect, cause you wouldn't miss a thing.

No comments: