Monday, June 30, 2008

CHAOS THEORY

CHAOS THEORY, Ryan Reynolds, Emily Mortimer
This came in my Blockbuster selections, and I didn't remember putting it there. But it was a pleasant surprise. Great movie. Kind of a redundant story of jealousy, and relationships, but a huge plot twist that makes the movie. Ryan Reynolds plays a pretty serious role, which is good for him, because he really makes a switch from his comedy to a real life situation. It reminded me of Jim Carrey making the switch from Ace Ventura to Truman. I found myself really feeling for this guy, as his life is turned upside down, just because of a few things getting off schedule. I was completely entertained the entire movie, as it takes you on a emotional roller coaster, while you just can't help but laugh in a few places. Great Movie, worth the rent. Favorite Line in the movie is when Ryan Reynolds approaches a old acquaintance in a bar, and she asks if he is still saving the world 5 minutes at a time, and he asks her is she is still a Home Wrecking Whore? Great exchange, between 2 people. Again, Great story, a few unexpected reveals, and a pretty good ending.

No comments: