Friday, June 27, 2008

ATONEMENT

ATONEMENT, James McAvoy, Keira Knightley.
This movie gets a big fat DNF from me, and those from Kentucky know what that mean. This movie was so bad, that I couldn't even finish it thus giving it a (Did Not Finish). It was so incredibly twisted, and demented, I hated myself for watching as much as I did. Kourtney had to finish it for me, and tell me the ending, which proved to me it was a good decision to stop watching. As far as the events that I did watch, I felt dirty just for witnessing film making as bad as this. I mean I am sure the cinematography was award winning, but it also proves my theory, that most Academy Award winning movies actually really SUCK. If you don't agree with me, that is fine, so please punish yourself by watching this 2 1/2 hour hunk of trash!

No comments: