Thursday, July 3, 2008

WALL E

WALL E, Pixar Films, Animation.
So, I took Kennedy and Zach to see WALL E, on a rainy afternoon, on opening weekend. Kennedy had a bag of sour gummi worms, and Zach a bag of Skittles. That was in hopes it would keep them interested for longer. We sat in the middle of the theatre, and anticipated the next Blockbuster from Pixar. First off, I hate the little cartoon they insist on playing before each movie, as if it isn't going to be a chore to keep my kids in their seats for the length of the film anyways. The most I can say is it was cute. I am sure there were some deep messages about the future throughout the movie, that kids would never catch onto, but the best part of the movie, was my kids trying to impersonate the voice of the robot. The movie was creative, and Pixar delivered on the story line, but not a lot of dialogue, and the communication between the robots, was muffled, and hard to make out, other than the names of EVE and WALL E. The kids liked it, and it was better than sitting at home watching the rain, but not quite as good as Toy Story, or Cars. Fun for the family, maybe a good renter.

No comments: