Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Incredible Hulk

THE INCREDIBLE HULK, Ed Norton, Liv Tyler.

Do you remember in 2003 when they released The HULK, with Jennifer Connelly, That movie really sucked. I saw it on DVD, and hated it. It was so bad, that I was very hesitant to see this one, but after seeing IRON MAN, which by the way was Awesome, and seeing how Marvel has done a great job recreating Superhero flicks, Like the new series of Batman with Christian Bale. So I gave The Big Green Monster another shot, and I am so glad that I did, because this version was so much better. It was really enjoyable, a little unbelievable, but if you didn't know that going in, you were definitely going to the wrong movie. The story line was great, Ed Norton did an amazing job, and Liv Tyler looked great! I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys Marvel Superheros.

No comments: